"Well-behaved women rarely make history..."

Wednesday 3 February 2010

It's finished with texts and calls to the outside world. Received a rather large telephone bill today (I could have been on two sunny holidays and one hell of a shopping-day for that bill!). Well, it resulted in Daddy's put a block on every text or call on its way outside of Danish lines. Pff! And my phone, who has always been there for me and supported me, and now it denies my very important texts to the outside world! It's a disgrace...

By the way, got a personal call today from my conscience, or rather my Fitness center-thingy 'cause they juste wanted to check up on me, if I was okay, since I haven't been there for a week. Sweet thought but I don't like the taste in my mouth after the white lie both about illness and homework! I panicked! What's to do?!... Be happy! "You have an aerobic-session saturday morning at 10:00 am!"

I'm wishing for a less snowy and cold day tomorrow (but what the fuck does it help..?!)..

- "Dear God, please clean up your mess. Amen!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment